When upgrading Visual Casino to Version 126.96.36.199 or above from a version of Visual Casino 188.8.131.52 or below, some users may experience an error that prevents the upgrade from completing. This causes Visual Casino Version 184.108.40.206 to be in a locked state, continually attempting to apply an upgrade that will never complete successfully.
To complete the upgrade, you will need to downgrade Visual Casino to a version before 220.127.116.11, run an SQL script to bypass the upgrade issue, and upgrade Visual Casino to Version 18.104.22.168.
This fix needs to be performed only once. Once completed, all workstations experiencing the issue will no longer experience the problem.
Step 1: Downgrade Visual Casino to Version 22.214.171.124
To downgrade Visual Casino, first we need to uninstall Visual Casino on one machine. On Windows 10:
- Close all Visual Casino applications experiencing the issue.
- On one machine, Open Settings > Apps > Apps & Features
- Search for Visual Casino
- Select Visual Casino and choose Uninstall
- Download Visual Casino Version 126.96.36.199 from: https://www.biometrica.com/download/visual-casino-7-windows-installer?version=7-0-0-44
- Run the installer
Step 2: Bypass the upgrade issue
To bypass the upgrade issue, we will download and perform a small patch to Visual Casino 188.8.131.52 to eliminate the upgrade issue.
- Download the patch file: https://support.biometrica.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360102320713/fix-update-7-0-0-45.enc
- Run Visual Casino 184.108.40.206
- Log in with a user in Visual Casino's Administrators Group
- Select Administration > View Logs
- Select the DB Information button
- Select SQL Scripts
- Enter the path to the downloaded patch file in Zip File (e.g. C:\Users\username\Downloads\fix-update-7-0-0-45.enc
- Enter the following password in Decrypt Password: 7-0-0-45
- Click Start
Step 3: Upgrade Visual Casino
- If no update is showing on Visual Casino Version 220.127.116.11, restart Visual Casino.
- Perform the Update as normal.