In order to receive remote support, you first must submit a helpdesk ticket. You can submit a ticket via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on the web by going to https://support.biometrica.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
We recommend that you include some information with your support request to speed up understanding your problem:
- Windows Operating System
- Application Version
- A detailed description of the problem (including steps needed to reproduce the issue)
- Any error messages or codes (if the error is an exception window, please provide the detailed exception information)
- Relevant application logs (located at C:\ProgramData\VisualCasino6\logs)
Once we understand the problem, we may be able to provide a quick fix recommendation (e.g. update Visual Casino to the latest version) to correct your issue. If the issue is more serious, we may ask to do a remote support session with you to further understand or fix the issue.
NOTE: Biometrica Systems uses TeamViewer as it's primary remote support application. If your organization does not allow TeamViewer to be used for remote support, your organization will need to provide the VPN or another approved remote access software to perform remote support.
Please follow the instructions below to connect to the remote support session:
- Click on the remote support link provided in the email or chat session, or visit https://get.teamviewer.com/, enter the supplied Session code (usually starts with an s), and click Join Session
- choose the option to Download single-use TeamViewer
- run the downloaded application and click I Agree on the licensing page
- A window will pop up indicating you are now available to receive remote support
- You will then receive a notification that a member of our support team would like to connect to provide support; confirm that the agent you are working with is the one requesting access, and click Allow
- When the support session is complete, close the TeamViewer application