The difference between eMotive and most other background checking systems comes down to this:
* It is a multi-jurisdictional 24×7 criminal background check, i.e. continuous monitoring, as opposed to an annual or single point-in-time background check.
* You are updated as soon as law enforcement updates data, about a potential match to an employee, and provided information on that match. You, as the CRA or employer, can then make the final determination on that match.
* It searches against both text and facial recognition parameters to prevent false positives.
* All notifications are through encrypted alerts — to preserve and protect PII, create an immutable digital audit trail, and maintain a legally viable digital chain of custody.
* Comparisons are run against a 100% law-enforcement sourced multi-jurisdictional National Criminal database (UMbRA).