- By my understanding, I should not expect to get a one-to-one confirmed hit through UMbRA, like what happens in the movies or on TV shows, I would still have to work through some options the algorithm offers me?
- Can I run a picture of a face if I don’t have a name?
- Could I, as a police officer, or a security or surveillance professional, or private investigator, upload a photograph of someone and run a search on UMbRA to see if they have any kind of law enforcement record in connection with a crime?
- How Do I Use UMbRA?
- How does the facial recognition part of it work? If I upload a face, will an UMbRA search immediately tell me who that person is?
- How long does a search take?